United Bank's Mobile Banking (Hibir Mobile)
Hibir Mobile Banking (USSD)
As United strides forward to develop new products, it introduced Mobile Banking service in September 2008. Like Internet Banking and BLMT services, United is a pioneer to introduce Mobile banking.
Our Mobile Banking service is your 24 hours link to your finances enhanced with new SMS technology; Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD); allowing you to access your account and receive information as well as conduct banking transactions and inquires on your mobile phones anywhere, any time.
Benefits of Mobile Banking
To Log in to our Mobile Dial *811#, Enter your PIN, and follow the steps.
Using our Mobile Service you can get the following services
- Check your account balances and transfer money from your account
- Request for Check Book
- Verify the status of the check you issued and give stop payment order
- Obtain information concerning the outstanding balance of your loan
- Request for information on the outstanding balance of your loan and get a reminder for loan repayment date
- Get a mini statement concerning your account transaction
- Request for information on current exchange rate of major currencies
- Recharge your mobile account
- Pay your utility bills such as electricity & telephone (pending until an agreement is reached with the concerned government offices)
- Book online for your travel from Ethiopian airlines.
For more details of our Mobile Banking Service please visit the nearby Branch.
Hibir Mobile Banking (app)
United Bank Ethiopia (UBE) Mobile app is a user-friendly, convenient and secure mobile banking application from United Bank S.c ( a progressive and modern banking institution in Ethiopia). Enjoy Banking with our new mobile app which is free, secure and easy to use app with your Smartphone anywhere and anytime.
Funds Transfer (to Own and other accounts within UBE)
Loan and LC Information
UtilityBill Payments (Ethiopian Airlines Ticket, United Insurance premium, DSTV, water & electricity)
and many more services…
All you need:
• A smart phone with Android Operating System.
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Should be first registered for UBE Mobile Banking Service.
Download from Google Play store only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application. Make sure you get download code from United Bank while installing the app.
For any detailed information on our Bank, please visit: http://www.unitedbank.com.et/