DepositsFor any one who has hope, vision and plan in life, in order to see his plan fulfilled, the deposit in banks are the major components of the accumulated resources.
When you have deposits in a bank
- You have safety for your money.
- You earn interest and get bigger sum.
- You benefit your country while benefiting yourself.
Depositing money in banks and getting bank services means that you are working in a modern world with the modern world.
Money, not deposited in banks, is money with no role in economic activity; such money does not contribute to economic development. In order to have fuller role for money, the depositor, the bank and the loanees are the major players. hence, money will have life in banks.
What depositors should do?
While there are four categories of deposits, each have its own requirements. However, there are requirements, which are common to all.
- Identification card
- Initial deposits
- Application form (to be filled in the bank)
- Two passport size photographs
- If it is a current account, renewed trade license.
Types of deposits
Currently , united bank avail to its customers four types of deposit services, viz;
- Saving Account
- Current Account
- Fixed time account
- Foreign Currency Deposit